WHAT TO EXPECT
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS PROVIDED We transport the watercraft, provide life jackets, compact waterproof cases for your phone/wallet and map of the lake.
- TUBES CAN BE RENTED for an additional $25 fee for our boat rental customers only. Due to insurance regulations, you are NOT allowed to tow anything from a jet ski.
- FUEL IS NOT INCLUDED in the cost of the rental. You can either refuel the watercraft yourself right before coming in or we can handle that for you & bill the card we have on file for the gas.
- BOAT RENTERS MUST BE AGE 26 YEARS OR OLDER & JET SKI RENTERS MUST BE AGE 21 YEARS OR OLDER
The state of NC requires operators of any watercraft under 26 years of age to have a boating license. Please refer to this website for more information.
- CANCELLATIONS We require 24 hour notice if you need to cancel your day of fun. No-shows & late cancellations will be subject to a fee.
- DEPOSIT A $300 security deposit on a major credit card is required before you take possession of the vessel & will be returned to you once the rental is returned on time & undamaged.
- INCLEMENT WEATHER No one likes to have their plans ruined by weather so we will reschedule your rental day in the event of inclement weather prior to taking possession of the watercraft.
- BE SURE TO ARRIVE ON TIME We want you to get out on the Lake and having fun as soon as possible so it's important that you arrive promptly at your designated rental starting time. We will need you to fill out paperwork & go over important safety instructions prior to your departure. Yay safety!
- BE SURE TO RETURN ON TIME Don't be late in returning your rental, if you get lost while on the Lake, give us a call & we will do our best to guide you back in. Rentals returned on time & undamaged make everyone happy, including your wallet!
- BE SAFE & HAVE FUN We genuinely want you to have a great time out there while remaining safe. Keep your life jacket on at all times, especially when entering the water & always be aware of your surroundings.